This is topic for informal discussion of the kinds of routines or algorithms we might like to see implemented in one or both of the QuantEcon libraries over time. They can be ambitious or minor, vague or specific.
Here’s a start:
- Game theory and particularly computation of Nash Equilibria (similar to or perhaps using) Gambit
- A set of routines for solving asset pricing models (I have some ideas for this I’ll get to soon)
- Matching algorithms, such as these (stable marriage problem)
- abreu pearce stacchetti for repeated games (on the way, I believe)
- more repeated games stuff
Not projects I have much knowledge of, but here are some other econ related software projects: